General business law
We have been advising our clients on business law for more than 50 years. Successful legal advice requires the highest degree of trust, reliability and competence. From our 60 lawyers, you can therefore expect not only outstanding legal expertise but also diplomatic ingenuity. Our interdisciplinary teams are put together in accordance with our clients’ requirements and enable us to advise both established large and medium-sized companies (SME) as well as private individuals.
We find practical solutions and concepts for your questions, because your success is our priority. Our lawyers will provide you with optimised advice at all levels that is precisely tailored to your needs. In doing so, we create solid foundations for the sustainable success of your company.
We are also pleased to advise you on problems and legal disputes involving personal matters.
In particular, we are able to provide you with advice on the following legal areas:
- Labour and service contract law
- Banking and leasing law
- Data privacy law
- Commercial tenancy law
- IT and telecommunications law
- Copyright and media law
- Insurance law
- Distribution and franchise law
KSP: our law firm – your benefits
- Providing advice on business law for more than 50 years
- Approximately 60 lawyers, including specialists
- High-level industry and professional knowledge, matched with diplomatic skills
- Practical and individual solutions and concepts for companies
- Interdisciplinary, client-specific teams