The protection of your personal data in all processes of data processing (such as collection, processing and transmission) is very important to us. Your data is protected in accordance with legal regulations.
The data collected are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO / GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) as well as the German Telemedia Act (TMG). In addition comes, in its scope, the special protection of the German Federal Lawyers Act (BRAO) and the German Professional Code for Lawyers (BORA). We ensure this extensive protection by technical and organizational measures, including SSL encryption.
The following statement gives you an overview of what data is collected during your visit to the KSP website, when using KSP Rechtsanwälte Skill for Amazon Alexa or otherwise, how this data is used and shared, what security measures we take to protect your data and how you obtain information about the data information given to us.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and data protection officer
Responsible: KSP Kanzlei Dr. Seegers, Dr. Frankenheim Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH (im Folgenden: KSP), Kaiser-Wilhelm-Str. 40, 20355 Hamburg, Deutschland, E-Mail-Anschrift: email@example.com, Telefon: +49 (0)40 450650, Telefax: +49 (0)40 344711.
The data protection officer can also be reached at this address as well as at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) Visit of our website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. The following information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Request method,
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- possibly for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO/ GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as an individual.
b) Contacting us as an applicant
If you are interested in a job advertised by us or if you would like to apply proactively, you can submit your application documents via the corresponding online application form.
The storage and processing of this data serves the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship. If an employment relationship is not established and the data are not needed for any special reason – such as legal claims or consent – the data will be deleted after the application process has been fully completed. The legal basis for data processing results from Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f DSGVO / GDPR and § 26 BDSG or – as far as you should inform us of special types of personal data – on Art. 9 (2) lit. a or b DSGVO / GDPR.
If your application process was carried out with the involvement of a recruitment agency, we may provide information about the progress of the procedure to the latter. A transfer of your data to other third parties in the context of the application process does not take place.
c) Use of the KSP-Alexa-Skill
KSP Lawyers Skill for Amazon Alexa is available through Amazon (Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.). You can use the skill without having to provide personal information such as your name, file number or similar.
To be able to operate the skill, it is necessary - for technical reasons - to collect the following data:
• Inquiries into the KSP skill
• Date and duration of use
• Possible error data
We can not assign this data to specific persons. We also do not merge these data with other data sources. We use this information solely to answer any questions you may have about using the Alexa skill. KSP does not have access to the language file of the Alexa requests.
d) Use of our contact forms, our service portal and the chat function; any other communication with KSP
(1) For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website.
(2) If you have any questions or information about a specific matter, you can also use our service portal (with or without a personal account).
Personal account: If you have received an appropriate access code from us, you have the possibility to create an account in the personal area of our service portal, which is protected by your self-chosen password. You can request the deletion of the account at any time (e.g. by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by any other way of contacting us; otherwise the account will be deleted after time expiration, resp. depending on the course of the file.
(3) In addition, you can contact us via chat to clarify your concerns in direct communication exchange.
(4) Apart from that, you always have the option of communicating with KSP by e-mail, by post or by telephone. The corresponding contact options can be found in our imprint and on any letter you receive from us.
(5) In order to answer your inquiries and notifications it is necessary that you provide us with the information for your personal data requested in the respective form, as this is the necessary for us to contact you or – If you use the service portal and the chat function – to verify your identity to ensure that we do not release information to unauthorized persons.
(6) For any communication with KSP the following applies:
For any communication between you and KSP, especially in the cases mentioned above under (1) to (5), this data processing information applies:
The data you submit is used and stored to answer your questions and notifications.
If your request or notification relates to a legal matter processed by us, we will store the details in the relevant file; they are then subject to the legal retention periods applicable to our files, inter alia acc. to the German Federal Lawyers' Code. Otherwise, the information you provide will be deleted after your request has been fulfilled.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a DSGVO / GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent and based on our legitimate interest in answering your request (Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO / GDPR).
Insofar as the information you provide relates to a legal matter processed by us, the processing of the data is also carried out to assert, exercise and defend legal claims of our clients; it serves their and our legitimate interests in the prosecution and is thus based on Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f DSGVO / GDPR or – as far as you should tell us special types of personal data – on Art. 9 (2) lit. f DSGVO / GDPR. Receivers of the data may include, besides our clients, such entities as courts, bailiffs and other participants in the judicial process, lawyers, credit agencies, address service providers (inter alia Regis24 GmbH, Wallstr. 58, 10179 Berlin, s. www.regis24.de/informationen), service providers in the realm of printing, residents´ registration offices and third-party debtors.
It is up to you to decide to what extent you use our homepage, the chat function and the service portal and enter your data for this purpose or contact us otherwise and provide personal information.
f) Payment methods
Insofar as we offer you the possibility of arranging online payments for outstanding receivables on our KSP service portal, the following applies:
The data you enter in the payment mask will be transferred to the selected payment provider when you click on the corresponding link. This service provider processes this data and, if necessary, collects further data from you in order to execute the payment. The data processing by the payment service provider is the responsibility of the payment service provider. For further information, please contact the respective payment provider. We receive a notification from the payment provider about the execution of the payment, which we then process for further settlement of the claim.
We may invite you to participate in an online survey to further improve our service. Participation in the survey is voluntary. The data is collected anonymously and does not allow any conclusion to be drawn about your person, unless you provide us with personal data in a free text field. We will not request such data.
We use the online survey tool "Lamapoll" to create the surveys. This is a product of Lamano GmbH & Co. KG, Prenzlauer Allee 36G, 10405 Berlin (https://www.lamapoll.de/).
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will only be transmitted to third parties if the legal prerequisites exist. This is especially the case when
- You have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a DSGVO / GDPR (this consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future),
- the disclosure is required pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f DSGVO / GDPR for the protection of our or a third party’s legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have a have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data, (this applies specifically in the case of assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, in this case also Art. 9 (2) lit. f DSGVO / GDPR applies); see also the declaration on data recipients according to the above section. 2; the or
- this is legally permissible and pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
If data is to be passed on to a processor on behalf, these are bound by the above-mentioned and other statutory provisions and are bound to data secrecy.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to preserve our legitimate interests as well as of third parties according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f DSGVO / GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all the features of our website.
5. External links
The following applies to all links on our web pages to web pages and services of other providers (external links): We have no influence on the contents of these pages and also not on whether these providers comply with the legal data protection regulations. You should therefore always check the data protection declarations of the other providers.
6. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- under the conditions of Art. 15 DSGVO / GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us;
- under the conditions of Art. 16 DSGVO / GDPR, to demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- under the conditions of Art. 17 DSGVO / GDPR, to demand the erasure of your personal data stored with us, as far as the processing is not required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- under the conditions of Art. 18 DSGVO / GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you or the processing is unlawful, but you oppose its erasure or we no longer need the data, but you require the data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO / GDPR;
- under the conditions of Art. 20 DSGVO / GDPR, to receive your personal data which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- under the conditions of Art. 7 (3) DSGVO / GDPR, you can revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7. Right to object
If the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f DSGVO / GDPR, you have the right to object against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Safety note
Our information system is a secured area. A firewall is installed to prevent access from other networks connected to the Internet. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task will have access to personal information. Our employees are trained in security and privacy practices.
Your personal data is encrypted during transmission by the so-called Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL). This means that communication between your computer and KSP's servers is done using a well-established encryption method if your browser supports SSL.
10. Questions about data privacy
If you have any questions about data protection, you can contact us via the e-mail address email@example.com or write to us or our data protection officer at the address shown in the publisher’s statement.