Copyright and media law
Intellectual property is protected by law. In the digital age, this protection is vitally important and it will become ever more so in the future.
KSP recognised these challenges early on and specialised in copyright and media law. The KSP experts focus both on copyright law and on the protection of creative-artistic works by the original creator.
Our client base consists of companies from various sectors as well as private individuals, whom we advise on media law in addition to copyright matters.
Our advisory work focuses on:
- Author’s rights, copyright protection and related rights (e.g. unauthorised online use of text and photos)
- Licensing an author’s works
- Licensing rights
- Competition law and related aspects of copyright and media law
- Protection of titles and media trademark protection
- Media services, telephone services and telecommunications law
- Press law
Are you looking for more information? Then please get in touch: email@example.com